• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

USP45 Release

Some more critiques for you, sorrow:
The bullet is fired as soon as you pull the trigger, but the "Bang" and recoil of the gun come a tad later - ill see heads explode before i feel like the gun actually fired. delaying the shot a quarter second or something might help a lot. This isn't really noticeable until you get into zed time - thats when i really notice it. It almost seems like you have half a second of pause in the beginning of the firing animations.
Also, occasionally when i aim the gun i can't see the foresight. IDK if this is you're gun or a KF bug, i think i've seen it before.
Like EricFong i enjoy how the slide stays back when you're out of ammo, but it slides back to when putting away or drawing the gun. IDK if you can fix this or not.
Still enjoying the gun though :)

Upvote 0
Some more critiques for you, sorrow:
The bullet is fired as soon as you pull the trigger, but the "Bang" and recoil of the gun come a tad later - ill see heads explode before i feel like the gun actually fired. delaying the shot a quarter second or something might help a lot. This isn't really noticeable until you get into zed time - thats when i really notice it. It almost seems like you have half a second of pause in the beginning of the firing animations.
Also, occasionally when i aim the gun i can't see the foresight. IDK if this is you're gun or a KF bug, i think i've seen it before.
Like EricFong i enjoy how the slide stays back when you're out of ammo, but it slides back to when putting away or drawing the gun. IDK if you can fix this or not.
Still enjoying the gun though :)
when I programmed the sound it didn't work so I had to make it a notify in the Anims so it is slow, and annoying, and weird, that bug with the sights is the Idle Animation, might make a new one, slide going foward again, I didn't program the slide staying back when putting it away when it's empty, might do so in a newer release

Last edited:
Upvote 0
when I programmed the sound it didn't work so I had to make it a notify in the Anims so it is slow, and annoying, and weird, that bug with the sights is the Idle Animation, might make a new one, slide going foward again, I didn't program the slide staying back when putting it away when it's empty, might do so in a newer release

I thought the slide thing would prolly be harder to code, since the game would wanna put it away in its "ready" form. Question - how much higher would the damage have to be to kill a crawler in 1 shot (body) on normal? I understand on harder difficulties, but i'd prefer not to have to double-tap crawlers on normal, which is usually the level i play when i test mod weapons, since i don't get perk bonus's :p
if it gets to close to the HC forget it, just a suggestion cause i hates the crawlers :D

Upvote 0
although headshots do help

Oh S***t, i think i've been playing this game wrong! *goes and rethinks life*
:p

But on a serious note, i just went back and played again, got into zed time and shot a crawler in the back. no kill. on normal. So it doesn't quite kill em. I'm sure its close tho. do they gain added resistance but less health or anything on harder difficulties? I haven't ever looked at health progression b4, so idk.

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
every time I brought up the subject it went silent

com_appmobile_sounds_crickets____125700.png
cheep cheep, cheep cheep

:p:D;)

Upvote 0
your not even part of this you gonad, you gave Me a code which didn't work so I worked on it Myself, I asked Marco for help but every time I brought up the subject it went silent

Whoa whoa buddy, not so fast! Without me you wouldn't even have any idea of how to even begin programming/modding for UScript! Don't act like you did this all by yourself, I helped you and without me it wouldn't be possible and you know for a fact that it's true! Oh and lets consider the other countless times I've helped you with modding, your the only person who I've helped with that's never(???) given me any credit. Every other mod I've helped out with, regardless of what I did, they credited me...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I asked Marco for help but every time I brought up the subject it went silent
Wrong, I said its done "when its done". As matter of fact I was done since last Sunday but you never requested for it (though I haven't been online much due to long work hours). So I guess this will be the last time I help a stranger...

Upvote 0