[Tuning] 'Use' Button

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kilchkov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 1, 2011
Currently think the 'Use' button has too many uses, which seems to confuse the game (and player) in the heat of battle.

If I'm near cover, but I've been shot and need to apply bandages, the game isn't sure what I want to do. Likewise, when trying to resupple ammo to a team mate.

Kilchkov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 1, 2011
I can imagine this is low down on the priority list, but I'd hate to think it was being completely ignored. Too many functions bind to one key is causing the game to become confused.

angelangel

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2006
Singapore
How much effort does it take to separate the different functions of the use key?

I guess as much effort as it takes to fix the server browser.

It bugs me that you have to hit the use key multiple times to resupply a machine gunner while all the time being put into cover you don't want to go into.

StardogChampion

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 28, 2006
I hope they keep the option to have it all in one. I haven't really had any issues with it. You have to be looking at a very specific spot to go into cover on something.

X is probably my only free key around that area of the keyboard.