• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

US has some really freaky survivalist groups!

Cullis

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
This ended a long flamewar between my favorite SF writer and a bunch of crazy feminists..

Allow an old man to share his wisdom.

You are dross. You are less than that, even. You are not even wrong.
Your kind will not see the end of this century.

I spent six years as an intelligence officer breaking down people whose shoes I would not allow you to shine.
Just before the war ended, I found it advantageous to become an American. I killed a man who looked a bit like me and assumed his identity.
I spent years searching for a mate. I finally found her, on the third try. A woman, who, after I raped her on our third date and cut her face with my dagger kissed me passionately, cut me in return and then licked off the blood.

In the wilderness of Montana, where we lived far from the degenerate and hopeless civilization, she bore me five able sons and three daughters. Each of my sons has killed more people than you’ve slept with, and each brought back a woman like their mother.

Together, we have crafted a new society here. A society of perfect survivors, free from lies, sin and self-deception.
A society free from guilt, a society where ends justify the means and nothing is sacred.

Pain purifies people, and we know how to take it and give it.

Regards

Major Thomas Naue (USMC retired, Standartenf

Last edited:
http://requireshate.wordpress.com/author/acrackedmoon/

This crazy broad started hating on the nets on the writers friend, another writer.

My fave writer wrote why acrackedmoon is full of **** and why she fails, and how she is completely off the mark and not even wrong.

Then a very nasty flamewar ensued. So nasty that even this sergeant was cowed and had to slink back to his secure bunker in the frozen wastelands of central New Guinea. Where he was feeling rather nervous and kind of stressed out and had to get some soothing cream ...

Upvote 0
misc-seriously.jpg

Upvote 0