• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update is here!

A Civil Engineer

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
New York
326.4 MB's baby :D But no list of what is being done, besides the obvious. I hope any bugs that were fixed, are mentioned.

Found all pieces.

EDIT:

Changes:
Bezerker spawn with Axe, not chainsaw
Perk descriptions are fixed and more cleaer in their meaning
EvilSantaLair map exploit near the spawn area, has been fixed. Blocked of the area where people could hide behind those tower things
Better scoreboard
Zerk have aoe attack with melee weaps (all of them except chainsaw?)

Bugs:
Achievements are slightly bugged
Biohazzard exploit is still possible
Golden weapons havent been added, period. (did arsenal thing, and didnt get any gold)
Crash & Farm door exploit still present

Last edited:
Oh, and they actually added a stop button on the server refresh list.
mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Oh god so many prayers have been answered. Just wait until the Yurops wake up today and see this update.

Upvote 0
I'm having some difficulty finding the last piece. Is it anywhere fiendishly difficult or perhaps in a trader? So far I've found 2 on top of cabinets and the rest in fairly obvious places.

I'm also a bit disappointed that golden weapons are now cluttering up the shop even more. I'd much prefer there be an option to enable/disable the skins so they can stay out of the shop. Failing that, a streamlined trader menu would be nice. I am curious if it is possible to double up on the standard and golden guns.

Finally, any basic summary of the new weapons in terms of power, speed, etc?

Upvote 0