• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update from 11th Oct?

I. Kant

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 9, 2007
There doesn't seem to be any info about this on the forum, but Steam is downloading a 3 GB update, again. I've already d/led the stats fix and map rebalance update, is it doing it again - and if so, why?

I honestly can not download the patch, as I am on a monthly DL limit and have other uses for the bandwidth apart from downloading 3 GB patches every so often. Is there any way to cancel this, as this does not appear to be a new update?

Halp, yours sincerely.

What is the current disk usage for the game (steam library > ROHOS > properties > local files) and have you tried pausing the download and just verifying the cache?

There is no reason for it to re-download an update unless the original one was interrupted at some point, so it shouldn't show up a week after you already downloaded it. Deleting those blob files and restarting should have basically reset steam; nothing should be queued up unless it is absolutely necessary (I just tested it with a trailer download).

...maybe it's a regional patch :confused:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
ok well I just went online, and most of the servers are empty or have very few players in them... I'm wondering if I'm lacking some sort of patch, I do have the 3gb update.

Try this:

Fixes an issue where new installs (and some others) would not see servers in the browser due to their game thinking they were on a different version.

If you still have this problem, deleting your roengine.ini and restarting the game should now fix it.

Upvote 0