• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update 1.5.2 Is Being Deployed

This is the second of several expected hotfixes for Update 1.5. This update addresses the remaining unprotected commands that were found in the 1.5.1 update that kept it from being a full proper shipping build. The team is working towards another hotfix in the coming days to address other player encountered issues that have been reported.

Thank you for your patience.

• Client and Server files are now live

Last edited:
I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 254 featured items
Update: Backend fixes went live this afternoon eastern time. The fixes made address some instances that caused server to not show for EGS resulting in a smaller pool of servers. With this it should be providing some relief across all servers as they shouldn't be getting pinged quite as hard.

Upvote 0
Update: Backend fixes went live this afternoon eastern time. The fixes made address some instances that caused server to not show for EGS resulting in a smaller pool of servers. With this it should be providing some relief across all servers as they shouldn't be getting pinged quite as hard.
not sure if you or anyone else working on this game actually plays it, but these recent updates have driven it straight into the ground. its nigh unplayable. i landed 10 hits on a player, every single one went through him. either that happens or they teleport in and out or straight up disappear right in front of my eyes.

what the hell happened?

Upvote 0
not sure if you or anyone else working on this game actually plays it, but these recent updates have driven it straight into the ground. its nigh unplayable. i landed 10 hits on a player, every single one went through him. either that happens or they teleport in and out or straight up disappear right in front of my eyes.

what the hell happened?
It's because Epic Games stuff F'd it up so everyone has ping from 150 to 300. This game is now unplayable and will soon die because of that.

Upvote 0