• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update 1.3 CTB Phase 2 Survey And Updated Plans

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    header1.jpg

If you joined in on the testing this weekend, please take a moment to fill out the survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/NIszTqUBQKT09rLn2

And as always, leave more detailed feedback and bugs here in the forums.

To bring players up to speed on our current plans, we have decided to break apart the "previously" upcoming 1.3 update into two updates. A new Update 1.26 which will only contain the three new maps:
    • Apache Snow
    • Demilitarized Zone
    • Saigon
    The new Update 1.3 will contain the rest of the previously planned additions (Such as the new weapons: Molotov Cocktail, RP-46 and MAS-49), changes and fixes, allowing the team to spend more time polishing up the build before its full release.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 13tisa13
    My main feedback is the MAS-49's grenade launcher feels clunkier and less precise than it was in the first CTB. I don't like how my aim is now "locked" vertically. Feels more intuitive to set the range, line up my target in the crosshair and fire. Now it feels like I have significantly less control over my grenades, as I can't change the elevation and can only change distance by zeroing. It also feels less like I'm looking "through" the grenade launching sight, and simply using it to line up horizontally (Especially noticeable when target is on a different elevation.) and peering way over it instead.

Upvote 0
    I think that the map DMZ could use more attacker tickets. Their gap is less than the 100 ticket gap that is the norm for attackers starting ticket advantage.

DMZ is incredibly hard to attack. Crossing no-mans-land isnt like it was in ww2. This map doesnt translate well to vietnam with everyone having an assault rifle.

That said, the attackers could use more tickets and more cover approaching objectives. A is hard as hell to attack as it is hilltop and you get shot from the height advantage

Reactions: TheUndying
    Upvote 0