Update 1.00.2 Hotfix

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
We are pushing live an update for Killing Floor Incursion which includes the following fixes
  • Fixed a client crash upon leaving and re-joining a host
  • Fixed an issue in Paris where the boss encounter could be trigger before it was supposed to
  • Fixed an issue in which room-scale users could be offset after joining a co-op game in progress
  • Added a fallback teleport system for users without working capacitive touch sensors
The team is continuing to look at user feedback and issues as we move ahead towards the Holdout gametype and a few other surprises!

Last edited:

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ManeVr;n2304757 said:
any word on when we getting smooth rotation. would like to know when I can finally play this game after owning it from day one

It is something on our list to add at this time. It will likely come in a future update with an option to turn it on.

ManeVr

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2017
pa
www.youtube.com
Yoshiro;n2304761 said:
It is something on our list to add at this time. It will likely come in a future update with an option to turn it on.

this is all I wanted hope it is added soon I hate not being able to play a game I bought, this is the one thing that truly sucks about vr.