• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Unpolite Teammates or an usual RO2 story

K98-Schütze[GER]

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 23, 2012
Hello, :D

I just had a campaign won on Pavlov's House on the german side on the server IRDI, I think it was this server.

I was TL on Pavlov's House and supported my team with Recon and Arty all time.
I was shooting with my rifle from the roof a lot of enemies.
I own a Micro and being very communicating in this game.

Anyway - what can happen to everyone of us - my Micro was not connected and I didnt noticed.
But I could hear everything, there was this guy who started insulting me "Idiot" and "Retard TL" instead of saying:
"Hey TL, I see you speak, we can not hear you!!!"

Than, in the last 3 minutes of Pavlov, where it was going to be 0:0 by reinforcements, he teamkilled me near our spawn.

We didnt had Charlie so far and I wanted to give arty support for Charlie.
But I was dead.
Than I realised my Micro was not connected and I connect finally and asked why he teamkilled me.
Still just insults and that I would be a bad TL and later he wrote in chat "scheiss german" :rolleyes:
Off course than I was also outraging a little bit as his attitute didnt changed after I explained I was not Micro connected.

Somehow, our team made it still to attack Charlie and actually won by this the campaign.

Funny sidenote:
I got 39 kills and he (TheSpaceCadett) only 4.....but I was the bad player.
Second sidenote:
The map before, Gumrackstation in attack, I killed 19 guys without dieing, but off course I'm just the "scheissig german bad TL"....

The behavior these days in RO2 is going down by such guys....

Last edited:
I just think, such behavior is so useless.
I swear, I was hearing a lot of insults against me in the second half of Pavlovs House match......
....I mean, he saw me talking and didnt said "hey your micro is not working!".

Secondly, if we think about it further - after this "logic" by this guy, he has rights to kill any person on his team without Micro?
Even if they have 10x more kills as he selfe??

Where we are going these days, seriously?

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for enlighten me with the name ;)

I dont think that I want contact the admins, cause of this situation.
Its enough that I wrote his name here in my first post.

I mean, it sounds maybe funny when you read this story, and I admit it was afterwards a strange situation.
ME: "Arty behind C for blocking" (nobody hears)
Guy: "You are a bad TL!"
ME: "What? However, recon is comming now!" (nobody hears)
Guy: "You idiot TL!"
ME: "Whats your problem? - Guys, clear out Alpha please!" (nobody hears)
Guy: "You fukking retard TL!"

But anyway - there is no damn right to kill an own player, especially he does arty, does recon and kill 10x more than this guy himeselfe....
That we won, was just luck and could be done more easily with arty support, which was not available, cause I got teamkilled by a guy who thinks that players without micro (or working actually micro) have no right to play.....

Honestly, I was also outraging after he wrote "scheiss german" afterwards I got connected my Micro, but than - well, I'm just sad about these guys.

Looking back to RO1 compared to RO2 community - such behavings are so inflationary increased :(

Upvote 0
Shame on this guy. Those Players are Idiots.

But as a german this should be best-known from your own country to be called "scheiss Deutscher". Think that is`nt that kind of heavy than other things germans hear daily.

Hey Paulchen

the thing is, that in reality nobody is calling me like that, cause some things I do in sport since years ;)

Upvote 0