• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Unmanaged server launched but cannot connect? Help

Sullumvoe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2013
Hi,

I was hoping somebody could help. The clan I am currently part of has set up an windows 2008 server and I have successfully set up the setam and server files and launched the server. I can successfully webadmin into the server and it says the server us up an running and a game is set up but for some reason I cannot connect to it using the ~ open ip:port number.

We have applied for ranked server status and are awaiting our credentials. we have designed a custom training map and want to test it out on the server. Anybody have some time to help out to figure out why I cannot connect?

Thanks

Sullumvoe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2013
Yes i tried without the port. still nothing. I am just wondering if I am close to getting this unmanaged server up and running or miles away. We can get Arma II running so I know all the front end server stuff is done. I have the bLANServer set to false so it should be broadcasting to the net.

Sullumvoe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2013
yes i tried that no change. we got an arma 2 server to run on the server so I believe the back end stuff is functional.

the RO2server status states it is up and running and even tells me the steam id and such. just cannot connect