• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Unleash The F*****g Burgers is looking for more buddies!

C_Gibby

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
First off, UTFB is a slowly growing group in all of the EU.

One of us is British (me :p) one is french, one is Czech Republic, one's swedish, one's finnish and a coupla are norwegian.

We're mainly playing games just for fun. We're not at all competitive or focused on goals, like acheivements. We don't perk-grind either.

We're also deeply in the "it's just a game" frame of mind. For example, we never really expect to beat the patriarch in KF every time. We still prepare in a serious manner, but we don't feel any remorse for our defeat, and we still get some laughs out of it.

We mostly play co-op games. Killing Floor, Rainbow Six Vegas, Left 4 Dead, and well, if you can name it, we play it, or we want to try it.

Most of us are skilled, but some of us are terrible players for some games, but we're very noob-friendly. :D We advise each other on what to do, like better tactics, etc. Some of us do tend to rage every now and then, but we don't expect anyone to pay any attention, either.

The objective of UTFB is to spread, and find more gamers that just want to have fun. If we get more members, that will mean that people wouldn't ever be in lack of friends to play with.

However we have some requirements:

• People put ~UTFB~ in their names, in the same fashion as the other members.
  • They're not overly aggressive to other players.
  • They speak somewhat decent English.
  • They play some of the games that we do.
  • They live in Europe, or they have a strong connection to European game servers.

That's it :D

If you wanna join, feel free to add me with the Steam ID thing in my signature.

PS: we don't really require that you officially join the group. One of our friends (Danish guy) isn't part of the group, but still willing to play with us in the same fashion as the "real" members. ;)