• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Uncover the Mysteries of the Deep in Maneater: Truth Quest, Out Now for PC, PlayStation(R)4, PlayStation(R)5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S

Purchased the game on PC via steam : I had completed the base game at 100 %
Sarted the DLC was doing the first tower mission and I died, the game crashed while it was sending me to the grotto.
Now whenever I launch the game and try to reload the game, I have an UE4 crash occuring.
file integrity on steam does nothing.
I have having the same exact issue. Any luck? I have tried everything I can think of, even reinstalling and unclicking the DLC in steam game settings.

Upvote 0
Purchased the game on PC via steam : I had completed the base game at 100 %
Sarted the DLC was doing the first tower mission and I died, the game crashed while it was sending me to the grotto.
Now whenever I launch the game and try to reload the game, I have an UE4 crash occuring.
file integrity on steam does nothing.
Found a fix.
FIXED:
Select Play from main menu.
Start a new game (I used slot 3).
Held enter to skip into.
When loaded, exit to Main Menu.
Selected Play again.
Picked my orginal level 30 100% game.
IT WORKED!!

Hopefully this will work for you!

Upvote 0
I bought the DLC over the weekend for the PS5 and even finished catching the last Atomic Leviathan, but I still can't get the ISLAND QUEEN trophy among the trophies. Despite collecting all the missions and collectibles on Flover Island, this is still stressing me out. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and played the DLC again, but nothing changed. Thanks to you, I paid my precious money and time all weekend and took the stress out of it. The positive memories we had about the game before the DLC was added are about to go away, so please fix this issue quickly.

Upvote 0