• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
However, once RO was working properly, I reinstalled Skype. The two work in conjunction on my grandson's computer. I load up Skype, make a connection to my grandson, then load up RO. I got into the game and as soon as I chose my weapon and entered RO, I got the "Blue Screen of Death" :mad:
I exited Skype and restarted RO and it works perfectly. I am running XP with 4 gigs of memory. They just don't seem to work together for me on my machine. Can anyone suggest a reason? I have downloaded "Team Speak" but haven't, as yet, given that a try with RO.
Thanks in advance
`swamp

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Never run skype with any form of game if you have less then 8 GB of RAM or a quad-core CPU. Skype is horribly optimised and will at times eat up your RAM and, if you have a dual core like i do, completly clog up 50% of the CPU. Use steam for chat, you already have it running anyways. And IMO the sound is about equal or slightly better if you use vocie chat with steam anyways.

Upvote 0