• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

UE4GAME not responding/black screen

iBot

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 30, 2015
For some reason this is a problem with starting. I have tried going through run to %appdata% I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried to make sure that I have all the updates for the media core files. I have ensured that I have updated my OS my video card and the game itself. All my other VR games work perfectly fine just not killing floor incursion. I have sent in for a ticket it's been 4 days and no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I used to play this game all the time and now for some reason it won't let me.

iBot

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 30, 2015
Captain's log. There seems to be no intelligent life on this planet. We have gotten stuck but it appears that no one can help us out. We, just, may perish!

iBot

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 30, 2015
I have now uninstalled it from OneDrive and installed it into another drive to see if that would fix it and it didn't work :-( still no response from tripwire.

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
Give this a shot:
  1. Uninstall the game
  2. Go to your %APPDATA% Local and delete this folder: C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Incursion (you should be able to backup the save file in there so you don't lose your progress)
  3. Reinstall the game
  4. Try launching now.

Reactions: iBot

iBot

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 30, 2015
First of all thank you so much for responding. It's been almost a month many tickets trying to get you guys as attention :) somehow even though I've done this several times it did work so now I'm going to spread the news thank you so much for your help.