• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

u need to be able to use the stationary things

qwe1234

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 30, 2006
u should be able to use the at's that just sit there doing nothing at all, and u should be able to use the motars, also another idea i thought of is, throwing a grenade in a tank, like u could jump onto the tank and pop open the hatch and throw a grenade in killing everyone inside and it will be all in one motion

Last edited:
You won't be able to get into a tank unless the crew is trying to get out. They have very secure locks on the inside.

AT gun usage has been discussed on here before. I'll save you the time in searching for those discussions by telling you that there isn't much support for their use. This is because they weren't historically operated by a single person, but rather a large crew.

Upvote 0
AT guns should definetly be in.

just make them 2 man machines, a gunner and a commander.

the commander would have bincos to look around and would load the shell which would give you a nice animation.

the gunner would be able to look around but have no bincos and would aim and fire the gun. (maybe if u wanted to increase the importance of the commander you could limit the gunners view to looking thru a slit in the shield)

it could be manned by 1 guy but he'd have to keep switching positions to load and then fire, the same as some1 would have to do in real life. simple as really ...

Upvote 0
Oberst Freitag said:
christ man heaven forbid someone has different opinions than your own on gameplay ideas

you may now get off your high horse

Do you have some personal vendetta against him or something? he just stated a very obvious thing, nothing else.

It's NOT possible to climb up on a tank and open the hatch with one hand and use the other to lob in a granade :D

Upvote 0
christ man heaven forbid someone has different opinions than your own on gameplay ideas

you may now get off your high horse

:rolleyes: If you hadn't noticed the trailers on TV for COD2 showed some americans jumping onto a tank and opening the hatch from the outside....which supports my statement that EA and COD has spoiled this kid...now why don't YOU get off your high horse and stop trying to act like the forum good guy.

Upvote 0
[5.SS]Strother said:
:rolleyes: If you hadn't noticed the trailers on TV for COD2 showed some americans jumping onto a tank and opening the hatch from the outside....which supports my statement that EA and COD has spoiled this kid...now why don't YOU get off your high horse and stop trying to act like the forum good guy.

It actually happens all the time in the game :D

Upvote 0
I think that has something to do with the model of the vehicle. If you jump on top a halftrack you just float on air, I REALLY wanted to be able to get inside of it and move around :( . If you just get the attention of the enemy halftrack and get him to try to run you over, you can pull out a nade, prime it, and toss it, if the grenade is anywhere near the hafltrack the driver is dead.

Upvote 0