• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Two Worlds!

THG repo

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Best game I have played in a while.

Mainly because its software is perfect.
No glitchs no load times no bugs!

Its in the top handful of games I can say are good really.

UT04, RO, il2, ummmm cant actually think of any other games that havnt been substandard.

So many people have said its **** but they are soooooo wrong.

Its the most realistic rpg I have ever played.

Combat quests visuals are all 10/10.

This game has never lagged or died once! and load times are virtually instant.

Can't recommend it more!

I had such high hopes for Two Worlds.... It's quite rubbish though, there really is nothing decent about it. It's just as simple as oblivion. Unless you plan on playing the game on mute, well let's just say the sounds are atrocious. Graphics are passable at best.
I'd be willing to forgive the graphical and sound problems if there was any substance to the game. But there isn't, the deepest aspect is the inventory system.
This game couldve been an oblivion killer, but its a cheap imitation at best.

Upvote 0
Patch wasn't 1.5gb?!

Game has zero bugs for me and gfx are great compared with other games.

Considering most people play wow this is 10000000* better

no ones paying me anything and im not paying them ;)

I just think its a highly underrated game the the reviews saying its not worth it are unfair.

I hate rpg's normally so I haven't played oblivion cause i thought that was ****

Last rpg I played was never winter nights 2
and the other old rpg's I played was that blizzard one I can't remember its name and baldurs gate which was amazing for its time.

If your gonna be mainstream and have a winge don't bother posting if you haven't played it.

And its 3rd person.

I just think its a worthwhile game and is amazing because I doesn't have any bugs.

Upvote 0
[quote='[-project.rattus-]]Just another quite good looking (despite really crappy animations) hack and slay game as Gothic 3.

[/quote]

oi! Gothic 3 has no crappy animations! :( Yes i have to agree it turned out not to fulfill the expectations you had when you played the first 2 parts but it i still a good game imo

sry for going offtopic

Upvote 0
Ive played the demo for a while.

- Voice acting is iffy
- Combat feels stiff and weird
- The blood splattering off persons is annoying
- Menu music rules! A shame it isnt ingame, i wouldve liked that much more. Now you only listen to it for 2, 3 seconds, untill you press load game...
- Other then that, better then expected but certainly not great.

Upvote 0