Two Maps

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Good-One-Driver

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 10, 2013
Ukraine
www.rencorner.net
I am going to start working on two maps, I am not going to set a date for release yet as I haven't even started them and not having a lot of time to work on them but here is my ideas of the maps I will be creating:

Block Fort if any one has played Mario64

A maze

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
The first one has been done that I know of (it's a port from UT99/UT2004?).

The second one I can see being very nice in KF but...you'd have to chance the atmosphere to suit the game itself I think. Also I can see it being an extremely hard map where you need to check both front and back constantly otherwise you'll get trapped in...I like! :D

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
Ah sorry I couldn't tell you the name as I just grab a load of maps to test and then either delete or install to my servers if they go past the testings.

DMN666

Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Thats not from Mario64, thats from Mario Kart 64's multiplayer battle :V Not a nintendo fanboy/girl
I suggest doing it, the map A Link To The Past is a huge hit...because its nintendo related :V
(Sadly there was a GoldenEye map that was never finished, that would have been awesome too)