• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Two issues since Halloween update

Swift-Brutal-Death

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
I finished a map up for Halloween release and cannot get it onto the workshop. The first thing that happened was when it was uploaded it went under Killing Floor SDK. All the other maps I uploaded have not gone there. I removed it and re uploaded it to find the same problem. Now when I click upload file this pops up and the editor crashes leaving no way for me to upload:

Spoiler!

It alternates between this message and another one the says I ran out of virtual memory due to lack of hard drive space. That is strange because I have 91 free gigs and 4 gigs ram while editor says I have 1 gig. This is all very annoying because I spent the last 3 weeks and blasted around 80+ hours to release this map for Halloween.

I also get this issue now since the update.

Not only that but before I could select "update files on steam workshop" and it remembered the files I've uploaded. I'm now unable to update anything which is already on the workshop and therefore have to re-upload them as new.

any chance you can fix this so that I don't have to re-upload them from fresh, it would probably piss people off if they have to re-subscribe to everything.

Upvote 0