• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Twisted Christmas - and Harchier

The achievement asks that you complete any Christmas map, which I think would include Ice Cave at least. Not entirely sure about Moonbase, but I figure that with the ZED Gun being event locked that it counts as a Christmas map as well.

Interesting to know that the maps in this update aren't part of the event yet packaged with it. Thanks for the clarification, Yoshiro.

Well, that is my bad, then. Still doesn't quite confirm if anything besides Evil Lair actually count, though...but hey, if it does, that's cool.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I realy have to say this was the poorest choose i could possibly think about. It's Xmas Dangit!
Its nice that you give map makers a chance but for this time of year i was realy expecting something special. A new Xmas map would have been awesome or two (without KFO then). Next time please choose maps (if you do) that fit the season.

Upvote 0