• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Twisted christmas 2, yay or nay?

Twisted christmas 2, yay or nay?

• Total voters

Carl Gustav

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
What would you guys think if TWI released another twisted christmas update on december. In my opinion, that update was really fun and great, i was soo addicted to KF back then.
Let's say, the update would include new (or the same as last year) zed models, new christmas themed map, achievements and a character, which will be unlocked with achievements. Plus a KF sale on steam.

So, yay or nay.
I'd say yay :IS2:

P.S. Mods: That's not a suggestion or an idea. I'm just questioning other people's opinions on that update. So i think this thread belongs to the 'general' section.

Last edited:
I actually don't mind personally, but a lot of people are asking it due to not being able to get Santa last time, so I will just say "yes." I mean why not, right?
That. It doesn't affect me either way, but other people might as well get another shot at those achievements (or their first shot, if they weren't around then). Anyway, it was confirmed a long time ago that the Christmas achievements would be available again this year, so I guess that's that.

Upvote 0
I would love to have new Twisted Christmas Event simmiliar to Halloween Team Fortress 2 one. I mean like everything that players ware able to do year ago will be avilible now + new maps and achieves for this year. If it would be same event as year ago it would be w/e for me couse i alredy did everything there, so i would wish merry gaming to other players but i, myself would pass on it.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Using my strong sense of logical thinking, taking into account the status of KF and related TWI products such as RO 2, my expectations of the event are this (which should prove to be accurate considering I am extremely intelligent):

The Christmas event will return, bringing back the Christmas Zeds, though we will not see any new additions to achievements or guns etc.

The reason for this is because such a large portion of the KF community did not get to play KF for long during the last Christmas event, and also taking into account all the work being done on RO 2 at this particular time.

So, Christmas event will bring back the Zeds - nothing more.

Personally I find this to be completely acceptable as I feel more additions to KF *at this time* would be a little over the top.

Tally ho *****es.

Upvote 0
Using my strong sense of logical thinking, taking into account the status of KF and related TWI products such as RO 2, my expectations of the event are this (which should prove to be accurate considering I am extremely intelligent):

The Christmas event will return, bringing back the Christmas Zeds, though we will not see any new additions to achievements or guns etc.

The reason for this is because such a large portion of the KF community did not get to play KF for long during the last Christmas event, and also taking into account all the work being done on RO 2 at this particular time.

So, Christmas event will bring back the Zeds - nothing more.

Personally I find this to be completely acceptable as I feel more additions to KF *at this time* would be a little over the top.

Tally ho *****es.

Wasn't the Xmas event the longest running of them so far, if there's nothing new in the event, I'd rather have original zeds

Upvote 0