• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Twisted christmas 2, yay or nay?

Twisted christmas 2, yay or nay?

• Total voters
That is generally good idea, however You are expecting A LOT from TWI - that is just a lot of work. I am happy if I am able to get last year's Xmass achievements - those are the only I am missing (+ Golden Potato - but that is a different story), but I will not say NO to new content whatever it is.

Uh, the christmas thing has already been done once before, and the work is out of the way. Unless TWI plan on adding more stuff to this year's christmas event, it's just going to be a simple replay of what we've already had before.

Upvote 0
I would love a new twisted christmas update seeing I missed it last time but I would rather have the addition of the old content packs i.e. 4 new maps and new weapons and or a new perk. Anyways I love this game and as long as they role out new maps or at least have a nice whitelist then I don't have a problem. :IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:

Upvote 0