• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI, you remind me of Bungie.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inertia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momentum

Wow! You break the laws of physics! What you've basically stated is like saying: "My car goes 0-60 in 0.0 seconds."
Yeah sure, not taking 5 seconds to reach a full sprint is "breaking the laws of physics". And saying

I have no problem accelerating to running speed almost immediately even with gear on me.
Is just like saying "My car goes 0-60 in 0.0 seconds". Perfectly agreed, not the slightest hint of a difference. What a well thought out analogy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inertia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momentum

Wow! You break the laws of physics! What you've basically stated is like saying: "My car goes 0-60 in 0.0 seconds."

Comprehend reading much? Ofcourse I didn't mean 0.0 seconds, very few things on the planet occur that quickly.

Funny thing is, there's still a small delay between when you hit the buttons in game and begin to move, it's just small. And exactly the amount of time that I was suggesting. Sorry for semantically getting you all worked up :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Please don't forget that there are loads of us that are VERY happy with this game.
Most of them are just playing instead of complaining on the forums.
There's also a large amount that have decided to wait patently for the bugs to be fixed.

Anyone who complains that it was released to early, just pretend it wasn't and come back in like 2 months. My only "too early" complaint is that its recieving critic reviews that aren't what it will one day deserves. This is just like Killing Floor having a bad metascore but being a wonderful game.

So when will we learn to release a game only when its ready?

Can't blame the low scores on the fact that reviews only cover the initial version of the game when over and over Tripwire games suffer in this field. Learn.

Upvote 0
I am a big supporter of the game. But it feels more like a 3/4 finished mod than a professional 40 USD game. I think it was released too soon, but I also support the comment, "if you think the game was released too soon, go away and come back in 2 months." For me, I'll just keep playing at it and wait to see which glitch is fixed with which patch.

Keep up the good work. I think the game will be fantastic in a few weeks, and I am prepared to wait that long.

But I must take issue with your statement that the weapons are as accurate as real life weapons.

I will make my counter argument in the form of screenshots.

i-hdvWhFb-XL.jpg

i-32VzTzR-XL.jpg

What are the chances of making 190 metre kill with an MP40? Bloody hell, what are the chances you could make a kill at 190 feet? What are the chances you could hit a 10 metre circle with one round from an MP40 at 190 metres? That's 623 feet, for you yanks. Or two and 1/4 American football fields.

This ^.

Reactions: hockeywarrior
Upvote 0
Yeah sure, not taking 5 seconds to reach a full sprint is "breaking the laws of physics". And saying

Is just like saying "My car goes 0-60 in 0.0 seconds". Perfectly agreed, not the slightest hint of a difference. What a well thought out analogy!

Comprehend reading much? Ofcourse I didn't mean 0.0 seconds, very few things on the planet occur that quickly.

Funny thing is, there's still a small delay between when you hit the buttons in game and begin to move, it's just small. And exactly the amount of time that I was suggesting. Sorry for semantically getting you all worked up :rolleyes:

Sorry, I took 'almost immediately' as being a number more relative to 0.0 than 5.

My apologies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The smg's in WW 2 tended to be combat effective out to 150 to 200 meters. That means, you can hit what you shoot at at that range, and expect to damage it.

No Yoshiro if my SMGs can't automatically aim and hit the sky every time I fire them and if they arn't only combat effective to a range of 10 meters then they are not realistic.

Anyhow.....wow you guys a lucky MP40 kill at 190M...does that mean it's a lazur gun? nope considering I posted a picture where one guy got a PPSH kill from 291 Meters luckily. But does that also mean the SMGs replace the bolt action rifles? of course not, the bolt actions rifles still dominate long range combat any day.

Upvote 0
Yoshiro, accuracy is one thing, instant IS mode while sprinting, is another, and you put it in the game, because red orchestra had a delay for IS mode.

You can even go from hipshooting to IS mode without releasing mouse button one, which is impossibl in real life because of recoil.... common.

agreed. transition from sprint to iron sights is laughably fast. The germans sprint with the weapon in one hand, and you mean to tell me they can go from a full sprint, to a dead stop, all the while bringing the rifle to their shoulder and firing accurately?

Lol no.

I went outside and started sprinting with my yugo m48 like the germans do, and while i was able to bring my weapon up that fast, i knew for a fact that if i had fired it i would have hit nothing.

when going from sprint/run to ADS the weapon should sway abit for about 1-2 sec before the ironsights settledown

Upvote 0