• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server TWI you again! Server initiates LOADS of downloads at startup!

Once again we've made no changes on this front. If you can get us information about what you are seeing and the server setup I can have the team investigate.

It's gone now. This case happened during a period of days from a few days before my post to a few days before my reply.

No idea wtf is wrong. I assume that China has some network problems connecting abroad for sure.

Upvote 0
But what is it downloading? Check the disk activity to see which are the incriminating files processed when you see lot of downloads. You can do that with Windows task manager -> Performance -> Disk Activity (from memory) -> sort the list by 'total'. Don't know how to get the network activity.
On Linux use command 'sudo iotop -o' for file activity and 'sudo nethogs' for network activity, this way you can see which process generate disk activity and on which scale (can't see which file), and see the bandwidth used between your machine processes and other networks.

Upvote 0