• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI interview - business

Soooo "Later in the summer, our own next title.

heartattackh.jpg

Oh sweet Jesus, looks like it's confirmed that RO2 will be out in August.

Reactions: Atomskytten
Upvote 0
Cool stuff!!! It's refreshing to see the little guy (TWI) rise up and say to the bloated, BS companies (EA, IW, etc), "Hey look at this, we are about to make a game that not only cares about what the fans want, but is also better than any piece of crap you guys have ever made. So Mr. Big Corperation, with all due respect, Suck It":D

Upvote 0
Great and interesting interview!

August release date would seem to fit with the PC gamer list I saw that stated the same month. The part about TWI pioneering digital distribution for the PC is true, I think RO was the first non-Valve game I got off Steam.

"If you don’t feel stress, you aren’t understanding the risks you are taking – and then you are just a liability to all concerned.” - Very well said!

August is not far now! :)

Upvote 0
Technically Summer ends on the 22nd of September, so unless something goes wrong and there's a delay (which may very well happen), going by the most pessimistic estimates, RO2 should be out by the end of September.

Of course, before there's an official announcement, it would be foolish to get too excited.

Upvote 0