• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI at PC Gamer an no Vietnam

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
So we have been waiting more than two months and we have been waiting for news or some video on PC Game Show about Rising Storm 2 Vietnam due to whole 2 months without any news about it, so is there any REAL valuable reason for it?

Last edited:
We'll get back on the news train soon. Lots has happened since PAX (lots of great feedback on Skirmish, gun play, etc) and there's plenty to show.

I will give you some, unfortunately vague, news. We are planning to do a closed beta a few months from now. We currently have a small closed alpha going on. Once we have everything in place and we're comfortable with where things are at - we'll start bringing in lots more people. For RO2/RS1 we had betas just weeks before release - giving us little to no time to change things based on feedback.

EDIT: I realize I didn't finish this post.

I mention how things were done in the past as our intention is to learn from those experiences and do something better. We'll do a beta months before release this time, instead of weeks.

Upvote 0
We'll get back on the news train soon. Lots has happened since PAX (lots of great feedback on Skirmish, gun play, etc) and there's plenty to show.

I will give you some, unfortunately vague, news. We are planning to do a closed beta a few months from now. We currently have a small closed alpha going on. Once we have everything in place and we're comfortable with where things are at - we'll start bringing in lots more people. For RO2/RS1 we had betas just weeks before release - giving us little to no time to change things based on feedback.
Seems reasonable, I look forward to what you guys show in the future. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EDIT: I realize I didn't finish this post.

I mention how things were done in the past as our intention is to learn from those experiences and do something better. We'll do a beta months before release this time, instead of weeks.
Nothing is better than a Tripwire staff announcing new news and updates :D

Upvote 0