TWI at PC Gamer an no Vietnam

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Russia, Saint-Petersburg
So we have been waiting more than two months and we have been waiting for news or some video on PC Game Show about Rising Storm 2 Vietnam due to whole 2 months without any news about it, so is there any REAL valuable reason for it?

Last edited:

Andrey.V

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2010
Just watched that show , and nothing about RS2. But some news about Killing Floor 2 and KF2 for VR.

nilsmoody

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 8, 2014
www.youtube.com
I was really surprised. It just seemed like the moderator skipped RS2 for a moment. But no RS2 for us :( Maybe they haven't something to show off.

Andrey.V

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2010
Maybe they just hard at work, looks like they got a lot of thing going on. Antimatter gaming team was not at the show. So maybe that is why no new about Vietnam.

JanMz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 23, 2013
What a joke, huh ? I'm very disappointed. Proper middle finger kind of attitude. :D

oscar.nein

Administrator
Jan 1, 2006
We'll get back on the news train soon. Lots has happened since PAX (lots of great feedback on Skirmish, gun play, etc) and there's plenty to show.

I will give you some, unfortunately vague, news. We are planning to do a closed beta a few months from now. We currently have a small closed alpha going on. Once we have everything in place and we're comfortable with where things are at - we'll start bringing in lots more people. For RO2/RS1 we had betas just weeks before release - giving us little to no time to change things based on feedback.

EDIT: I realize I didn't finish this post.

I mention how things were done in the past as our intention is to learn from those experiences and do something better. We'll do a beta months before release this time, instead of weeks.

Jagdwyre

Sep 2, 2011
We'll get back on the news train soon. Lots has happened since PAX (lots of great feedback on Skirmish, gun play, etc) and there's plenty to show.

I will give you some, unfortunately vague, news. We are planning to do a closed beta a few months from now. We currently have a small closed alpha going on. Once we have everything in place and we're comfortable with where things are at - we'll start bringing in lots more people. For RO2/RS1 we had betas just weeks before release - giving us little to no time to change things based on feedback.
Seems reasonable, I look forward to what you guys show in the future. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

SergeantHartmann

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2016
WHY THE **** YOU WANNA KNOW IT

EDIT: I realize I didn't finish this post.

I mention how things were done in the past as our intention is to learn from those experiences and do something better. We'll do a beta months before release this time, instead of weeks.
Nothing is better than a Tripwire staff announcing new news and updates :D