TWB RO2 Launch Party and everyones invited..Bring your own gun..

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

ButchCassidy

Feb 17, 2006
The Hole in the Wall
www.twbclan.com
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED JOIN TWB FOR TODAYS LAUNCH ON ANY OF OUR 64 PLAYER SERVERS..LETS GET THIS GAME ROCKIN...VISIT US AT WWW.TWBCLAN.COM

Last edited:

Maizel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 21, 2011
Looks nice. What kind of servers are they? Hardcore? Custom?

I try to see some kind of theme in the server names. But I fail to. :D

Last edited:

CU||Y

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
I used to play COD1 with you guys many moons ago.
I might just join in the fun later tonight :)

PS : Any chance of a link to your webbie? nothing showing up with google.

Last edited:

RedBullet

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 29, 2011
Man, its really happing eh? It seems like yesterday we were b!th!ng about the beta not beeing released :D

I played on TWB servers almost exclusively, Ill be there as soon as it finishes dlding over here

Mortus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 31, 2011
I enjoyed running through beta exclusively on your New Glory server. Good times. ;)

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
TWB... pretty much the guys that kept RO1 alive.

ROLadder deserves credit of course too :).

TWB you should consider getting a 32 or 40 player server too. A lot of people prefer that both for gameplay and performance reasons.