• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TW could you please fix this!!

Sixty9Eyes

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
Anything known about a patch to fix the horrible levels of lag? Still waiting for a fix for this. Please don't say give it time it's been nearly 2 weeks. 2 weeks that I have had a brand new game sitting on my steam account in a totally unplayable form, like literally unplayable?

lagg or low fps.....

if low fps you need to make sure you PC can run the game before you buy it

That's irrelevant, with this game at least, my pc can exceed the recommended requirements by a mile, and I still get 20-30 fps and stuttering with this game, and only with this game in particular.. (it doesn't really specify you need a NASA computer in order to run this..)

Upvote 0
Trust me my pc is fine on ultra from the beginning and i never once had low fps. it was at the end of the beta when the released that final patch after that i could not play anymore still havent my ping is 150 to 300 every match, during beta it was 25 to 35 max. tell me do is a patch coming out for this ping issues ASAP or do i have to give up hope and get a refund?

Upvote 0
Trust me my pc is fine on ultra from the beginning and i never once had low fps. it was at the end of the beta when the released that final patch after that i could not play anymore still havent my ping is 150 to 300 every match, during beta it was 25 to 35 max. tell me do is a patch coming out for this ping issues ASAP or do i have to give up hope and get a refund?

afaik you need to join servers with lower player count for ping to be same as in browser

Upvote 0
i know i do join 40 player servers or under but its still a ping of around 80 to 110 thats not acceptable. Are you telling me thats it now thats how the game will be from now on?

so on steam page it says 64 player battles?

i am so lost for words.

so what did i buy exactly?

You bought an unfinished product, but that's completely fine in our day and age, EA Games is doing it, so why not Tripwire ?

Upvote 0