• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TW Community Report

Any updates on this topic?

How well did Maneater sell? When's the first update? plans for KF2,Chivalry 2 info, any plans for a new Red Orchestra game? A remaster maybe? how's Alan Wilson doing? You know stuff like that...

We managed to bring the studio back online as we ramped up for Maneaters release, and hope to keep it going as we move ahead, but currently we are still in a Work from home situation.

To your specific questions:
  • We are happy with Maneater's performance so far and it looks like people want more! We are working on that but can't share details yet
  • Chiv 2 is in stages of Alpha testing as mechanics are refined.
  • No firm plans right now, but it is something we plan to do
  • Alan is doing fine, he got a new dog, I haven't met it yet, which makes me sad.

Upvote 0
Happy new year and all that 🍾🥂🎇🎆

sooooooooooo...what's going on? any new info on anythig? any secret project with the number 3 on its end?!?

thx
Nothing from us in the community team. That is more in the marketing teams wheelhouse, but exciting things are underway, both from our internal team as well as our friends and partners at Tripwire Presents, our publishing arm.

Upvote 0
We'll be streaming again here in the new year with our development and platform partners, as well as our own streams with the community.
live gameplay streams are nice and all,but is kinda hard to play and anwser question at the same time...

so i would rather see more Q&A videos,that give tons of info,answer questions,give news and show some clips on what are you working on... (like this one Killing Floor 2 Q&A July 15, 2016 )

thx

Upvote 0