• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Truth Quest Level 5 Infamy Target - Crashes the game when she kills you (PS5)

MobiasGaming

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 31, 2021
Hi guys!
I experienced a bug twice, when dying to Admiral Terranova. Both times the game crashed (PS5).
It also gave me the trophy for defeating her the first time and the second, when I was back on the main menu, told me I didn't own Truth Quest, (I fixed this by going all the way back to before the save game select and trying again.)

The clip shows the second death and crash.

So far that's the only issue I've experienced and am loving more of the same in Truth Quest!

Mobias.

Same issue for me, died first time against admiral terranova and got the trophy for killing her and my game crashed. On reloading, I killed some extra humans and she appeared and came to me rather than waiting in the scripted area, beat her that time and went up to infamy rank 6. Tried to start the fight normally again and it just said "boss five" was coming for me - died again and now when I return the boss fight won't commence and there are no other boats around.

Upvote 0
Can we get overhead images of the map from when you experience this?
Which part? I have finished the game and my save is past the point now, I can look over the vod and get a clip for you if it would help?
Only issue I still have is that I cannot unlock the platinum due to the level 40 trophy never popping.

Thanks for the reply. Hope I can help :)
Mobias

Upvote 0
Which part? I have finished the game and my save is past the point now, I can look over the vod and get a clip for you if it would help?
Only issue I still have is that I cannot unlock the platinum due to the level 40 trophy never popping.

Thanks for the reply. Hope I can help :)
Mobias
You wouldn’t need to get to level 40 to get the platinum trophy as that is part of the DLC and platinum is only relevant to the base game.

Upvote 0