• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Trophies glitched

Can confirm the trophies work now for me as well. That said, I am very sad to say the overall performance of the game has been disappointing on PS5. It's been a long time, but it somehow feels like I am playing the original version on my basic PS4 outside the brief instances of 60fps and faster loading. There is a lot of hitching and overall framerate drops a lot over time and was especially bad in the gulf.

Upvote 0
All of my trophies popped on notifications, but The Platinum, New Breed, Tourist Terror, Dropping Property Values, Ruler of the Deep, Queen of the Ocean, Deep Sea Explorer, Garbage Collector, do not show unlocked on my trophy list.

I play on PS4. Attached is the screen shot of the notification for the Platinum.

Attachments

• PS_App_20210804_090606.jpeg
    PS_App_20210804_090606.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
None of the collectable trophies unlocked for me. I completed 100% for some regions with dam gates opened. And collectable trophies didn't unlock.
This is on PS5 latest version
I’m on latest PS5 version, the one ending in 7.
Just completed the game and 100% every region, including dams - 23 trophies haven’t popped, this is ridiculous, please can we get a fix. ?

Upvote 0
We are currently still investigating this issue. If you could provide us with your save file and a list of all the trophies you are missing by sending it through our support site, that would help us and we would appreciate it.
How do we get you the save file tho? On PS5, the console does not allow us to transfer a save file to an external hard drive to then upload it to your team. We can only upload/download save files from/to storage from/to the PS cloud. It goes directly from console to cloud or vice versus. There is no middle option.

Upvote 0
The fix for this is in today's update.

• Fixed a trophy bug on the PS5 trophy system where trophies could queue to become stuck and not process anymore trophies for the rest of the play session
    • Any earned trophies should now be processed when entering the appropriate area of Plover Island or Port Clovis

Upvote 0