• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Trophies glitched

+1. Just finished playing through the game on PS5 - have every trophy except for most of the Apex predator trophies.

For me, only one of these trophies unlocked - "This Is My Movie", for killing the apex predator in Prosperity Sands. All 6 of the other apex predator trophies didn't pop.

Kind of annoying, I should have the platinum and now fear having to do another playthrough later when it's fixed.

Just looking at PSN stats, it shows 1% of people having the 'Vengeance Is Mine' trophy for finishing the story - and finishing the story requires killing the apex predators - but only 0.6% of players having the trophy for killing the apex predator of The Gulf.

Upvote 0
Exact same problem here, started new game on PS5 and didn't get the trophy from dead horse lake and just stopped playing right after since there's no way to refight them, and in case any other trophies are glitched. Been hearing that most/all apex predator trophies, and the get all evolutions, and possibly location trophies are also bugged.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@XXSODACAN2 What platform where you on? And when did you start this last session?
Hey Yoshiro,

Also came here to report this with a photo of my trophy list. Through experimenting I was able to unlock some of the apex trophies by following the story line strictly and only doing the quests in order. Going to attempt another play through as I reach level 10 before fighting the bayou apex and didn’t unlock again. Also tweeted you guys about this earlier today but this may be a better approach.

As you see in the attachment of my trophy progress, the trophy for beating all apex unlocked but not the individual apex trophies themselves. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• D0BEDE38-CB1D-48E0-85B2-5D209C35890B.png
    D0BEDE38-CB1D-48E0-85B2-5D209C35890B.png
    688.4 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
I’m having same issue. I got the Queen of the Ocean trophy but the following trophies did not pop for me:

New Breed
Science Experiment
Ruler of the Deep
Gator Meat
Delicious
Pound it
This is my movie
Tricks didn’t help ya
I thought you were tough
The new apex predator

You can view my trophy profile:

Upvote 0
just 100%ed your game on PS5, the tropies that did not unlock are

Shark on Shark Violence
Tricks didn't help ya
Vacation From Hell
Gator Meat
Pound it
Dominating the Bay
Ruler of the Deep
I thought you were tough
Queen of the ocean
The new Apex predator

and of course

Platinum

Hope that helps, as its not just Apex Predators but a few 100% certain areas too. The only thing I can think of is when completing the objective I was experiencing major frame drops at the Time.

Upvote 0
The patch was pushed out today at some point, so go and download it everyone! Started up the game and all of my missing trophies unlocked on the main menu, including the platinum.

Thanks Tripwire for fixing it relatively quickly and in a nice retroactive style. Sucks that the issue was there in the first place but I appreciate the good response!

Upvote 0