Trophies glitched

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Rezz139

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2020
Can confirm the trophies work now for me as well. That said, I am very sad to say the overall performance of the game has been disappointing on PS5. It's been a long time, but it somehow feels like I am playing the original version on my basic PS4 outside the brief instances of 60fps and faster loading. There is a lot of hitching and overall framerate drops a lot over time and was especially bad in the gulf.

Xx_reaper309_xx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 14, 2021
Hey I play on ps5 and am having isues with the trophie to collect all licence plates i have them all but the trophie isnt popping its all i need for the platinum really frustrating

NerothicSeth

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2021
Playing on PS5 have earned the trophy for 100% complete but 5 trophies didnt unlock

Ocean Terror
This Is My Movie
Tricks Didnt Help Ya
Deep Sea Explorer
Tourist

kandelabro

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 30, 2021
Hi! Have Maneater in PS5 and completed all trophies (have the screenshots) but the "queen of the sea" appears in ps tropies as incompleted and platinum is not shown. :(

Do you have any recommendation to solve that issue?