Trophies glitched

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rezz139

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2020
Can confirm the trophies work now for me as well. That said, I am very sad to say the overall performance of the game has been disappointing on PS5. It's been a long time, but it somehow feels like I am playing the original version on my basic PS4 outside the brief instances of 60fps and faster loading. There is a lot of hitching and overall framerate drops a lot over time and was especially bad in the gulf.

Xx_reaper309_xx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 14, 2021
Hey I play on ps5 and am having isues with the trophie to collect all licence plates i have them all but the trophie isnt popping its all i need for the platinum really frustrating

NerothicSeth

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2021
Playing on PS5 have earned the trophy for 100% complete but 5 trophies didnt unlock

Ocean Terror
This Is My Movie
Tricks Didnt Help Ya
Deep Sea Explorer
Tourist

kandelabro

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 30, 2021
Hi! Have Maneater in PS5 and completed all trophies (have the screenshots) but the "queen of the sea" appears in ps tropies as incompleted and platinum is not shown. :(

Do you have any recommendation to solve that issue?

Marion

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 28, 2021
Hi, 100% the game, still missing 3 trophies (queen of ocean, deep sea explorer, and platinum) any patch or fix for this, as it’s really frustrating.

Bock83

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2021
All of my trophies popped on notifications, but The Platinum, New Breed, Tourist Terror, Dropping Property Values, Ruler of the Deep, Queen of the Ocean, Deep Sea Explorer, Garbage Collector, do not show unlocked on my trophy list.

I play on PS4. Attached is the screen shot of the notification for the Platinum.

Attachments

• PS_App_20210804_090606.jpeg
    PS_App_20210804_090606.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 3

BleedingSpleen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 17, 2021
I've got the same issue here too. Just completed everything in the game and I've four trophies that haven't been awarded, including the platinum:

Platinum
I thought you were tough
The new Apex Predator
Vengeance is mine

I've attached screenshots, is there any way to sort this out please?

17bf281be4c-screenshotUrl.jpg17bf28193db-screenshotUrl.jpg

mosessaur

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 4, 2021
None of the collectable trophies unlocked for me. I completed 100% for some regions with dam gates opened. And collectable trophies didn't unlock.
This is on PS5 latest version

Geeman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 5, 2021
None of the collectable trophies unlocked for me. I completed 100% for some regions with dam gates opened. And collectable trophies didn't unlock.
This is on PS5 latest version
I’m on latest PS5 version, the one ending in 7.
Just completed the game and 100% every region, including dams - 23 trophies haven’t popped, this is ridiculous, please can we get a fix. ?

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
We are currently still investigating this issue. If you could provide us with your save file and a list of all the trophies you are missing by sending it through our support site, that would help us and we would appreciate it.

Rich1631

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2021
We are currently still investigating this issue. If you could provide us with your save file and a list of all the trophies you are missing by sending it through our support site, that would help us and we would appreciate it.
How do we get you the save file tho? On PS5, the console does not allow us to transfer a save file to an external hard drive to then upload it to your team. We can only upload/download save files from/to storage from/to the PS cloud. It goes directly from console to cloud or vice versus. There is no middle option.

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
The fix for this is in today's update.

• Fixed a trophy bug on the PS5 trophy system where trophies could queue to become stuck and not process anymore trophies for the rest of the play session
    • Any earned trophies should now be processed when entering the appropriate area of Plover Island or Port Clovis