• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Tripwire understand that you are failing your costumers

merrittmanc

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 10, 2012
I am very disappointed in the support team for tripwire since I have yet to see any response or fix for the current OSX problems that causes many updated macs to not launch killing floor correctly (loads the splash screen for a second then disappears). I currently use 10.7.4 ( and I've tried everything I've heard people do to fixe this game, from reinstalling to the "-window" thing and none work)

I absolutely LOVED this game before and to not be able to play it for MONTHS is rediculous! How is it that Tripwire has completely and utterly failed to update one of the biggest games on steam for the mac?

Post your thoughts and comments (and you can make them as crazy as you want since no tripwire worker would ever look at these threads any)

If you really want to play KF, and you're cursed with a Mac (just like me), simply join one of your friends games on your friends list.
I can't start it up either, but I can launch it when I join a friends game, disconnect, and end up in the main menu.
Give it a go lad.

Nice method=) It works also when you connect to a game through Steam server browser!
Thanks!

Upvote 0