• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire swag

BombasticMime

Mar 23, 2019
I an interested in getting some Tripwire t-shirts and swag but it's a bit on the pricey side (and besides I could do a better job:cool:). What are the copyright rules for making your own Tripwire stuff? For example, can I make my own t-shirts/hats as long it is made for my own use and don't sell to others for a profit?

Last edited:
Yoshiro;n2330962 said:
This is not something we can allow. We are looking into refreshing our merch store so please feel free to let us know what types of things you would like to see.

Thanks for setting this straight.

I would like to see a greater variety of tee shirt designs, particularly featuring all of the characters including legacy kf1 ones. And of course, more competitive prices would be a winner. More shirts sold would mean more advertising, right?

Upvote 0
BombasticMime;n2330874 said:
I an interested in getting some Tripwire t-shirts and swag but it's a bit on the pricey side (and besides I could do a better job:cool:). What are the copyright rules for making your own Tripwire stuff? For example, can I make my own t-shirts/hats as long it is made for my own use and don't sell to others for a profit?

I'm baffled as to why you would even ask permission if you were just planning to make stuff for yourself.

Ofc TWI is going to tell you no, you had to expect that response lol.

Upvote 0
Cosplay isn't the same as making your own merchandise lmao

That said:

TWI, you guys remember the boardwalk KFO mode map from KF1? The one with the very minor mini-game stands like the one where you throw grenades into a hole? Those had cute little low-poly crawler plushies as scenery. I'd love to buy one of those.

Or, alternatively, if possible, partnering with a figure company like McFarlane Toys to produce some official models and figures would be cool. I'd love a Mr. Foster figure with some weapons or a Fleshpound figure.

Upvote 0