Tripwire servers are moving!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[TW]schneidzekk

Machete Engineering.
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ATL
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Gentlemen,

We are currently moving our servers (web, db, ****, etc) to a new location and hardware (yay!).

I will have to shut down the forums for a day or 2 till the DNS servers have synced and on top of that the website including the ingame news might be gone for some time.

Don't worry, we do that for a reason ;) and we will be back soon!

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
first news:

"And for the faithful who have been waiting so long to find out what we have been up to, what we are creating next, well - the end of that wait may finally be in sight!"

and now:

"Don't worry, we do that for a reason ;)"

also... (web, db, ****, etc), what does "****" means? ><

I see the signs of the apocalypse.

Last edited:

I. Kant

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 9, 2007
If we were to judge by the intensity of the news updates in the recent weeks, then yes, surely the apocalypse is coming. TW have awoken from their slumber and are spewing forth some heavy stuff - they really 'eavy 'un is still to come, I guess!

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
Take your time and be sure not to drop anything in the move.

"Measure twice and cut once", as me old Mum used to say...

Crusher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
I heard there is no second or third game and TWI is just a codename for some apocalypse thing.

DietOrange

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2008
Just give us the new information and a release date so I can decide when to take a vacation already:D

Mahnsikir

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2006
Edinburgh - Scotland
Interesting :)

Though cant you do it on Thursday im sitting watching my computer render stuff and the only thing i can do besides that is randomly browse fourms/websites :rolleyes: