• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire Q & A - TICR Part 2 Questions (Post your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the influx of new players in RS2, could you clarify your position on implementing a true QoL update that will extend the life of the game? e.g. working queue system so that community funded servers don't get mini-DDOS, balancing (tickets, wonky combat areas and glitch spots) some of the Vanilla maps, TL abilities not breaking mid-map..... Given that Tripwire started once again doing some work on RS2 with the port to EGS, why have you not attempted to engage with the wider community in order to solve some of these bugs or balancing Vanilla maps? What internal and external actions do you believe would have avoided some of the chaos induced during the EGS release? What do you think are the biggest "lessons learned"?

Upvote 0
My game has been broken for two weeks now, I have sent multiple fixing requests yet nothing has changed. I feel as if my voice hasn't been heard. What are you actively doing to fix this?

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • I want to have a critical discussion about your community relations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Are any of talked about system overhauls/features for KF2, like fleshing out weapon upgrades, a real survivalist rework, a new perk (👉🐉👈), or other large scale QoL improvements that are still planned or being worked on at all? Or are they just a lot of ideas that have too large of a scope to fit into KF2's current development cycle? Maybe planned for a future title...? 🤐

Reactions: Aleflippy
Upvote 0
Are there any improvement's to optimization of the game in general, in both performance and stability in the works? Are you going to ever allow prolific community members ie IJC to create dlc weapons similar to kf1? (small thing) is the style of gore from early access ever going to return with normal zeds having the same amount as dismemberment as the did during EA seeing as the patriarch and Hans Volter still have their same gibbing and dismemberment. Will Edars ever get their own spawn pool? Are you going to go back to the more horror and "gritty" tone of kf1 as well?

Upvote 0
Yes hello it's me again again.......

Q) Why did you stop development of the RO2 Port to RS2?

Q) When you start working on the next Ro3-RS3, will you promise us that you do NOT include some random ridiculous gamemode that nobody's going to play(skirmish or search and destroy)!! By doing that you can focus all your effort on the campaign mode!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello, I have an important question regarding KF2's future QoL and playerbase.
There are over 300 servers that were once named "No Fun Allowed", now each server are named after lyrics from Never Gonna Give You Up- These servers autobans any player who plays as Berserker, Survivalist, and other perks. One or more toxic servers is typically no problem, but over 200 of these servers being up, that means players who uses the Find a Match option are going to join one of these servers and get banned (multiple times if they keep trying) and even using the server browser is painful due to these servers being spammed everywhere. This can push players away from KF2 and newcomers won't be able to properly try this game. How do you plan to fix this problem, hopefully without having to purge of all custom servers, and how soon will you attend to this problem?

Attachments

• InShot_20201019_145937301_compress9.jpg
    InShot_20201019_145937301_compress9.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
Q) When you start working on the next Ro3-RS3, will you promise us that you do NOT include some random ridiculous gamemode that nobody's going to play(skirmish or search and destroy)!! By doing that you can focus all your effort on the campaign mode!
I agree on that, there should be just one game mode, territories (maybe later more)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.