• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Tripwire Open Beta Fixes Color Correction

Xienen

Tripwire Alumni and Break Blocks Owner
Mar 26, 2007
www.greatergoodgames.org
Attention Mappers,

There is a new Color Correction implementation in the updated Open Beta that was released last night. This was implemented into the Zone Info and Physics Volumes. To use the new system, set bNewKFColorCorrection and adjust the KFOverlayColor.

This system was added because we recently learned that bNoKFColorCorrection does not fully turn off the Color Correction system. It, instead, makes the whole scene lighter, because it just turned the Color Correction Overlay to white, instead of setting it's alpha value of 0.

We have left both systems in place because we do not want to force all maps to be updated if their creators think they look fine with what bNoKFColorCorrection did to the lighting in their map.

Please let us know if you have any questions about this new system.

Hey

Hey

I am glad that the color correction tool work. However one new thing I noticed on my current map is that breakables do not have collision in between trader rounds. I used breakables in my map. You can go inside of them and stay there until something breaks it. Did not used to be like this. Could something in the new patch caused this to change? They work like normal during regular game play.

Upvote 0