Tripwire "one of the modders who changed PC Gaming"

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Gaming Bolt have recognized Tripwire in the top 3 of the list in their list of "Modders who changed PC gaming", in an article published March 20th, 2010. Our thanks to Gaming Bolt. Its nice to know that our humble origins and the mod-to-retail story hasn't been forgotten! Click HERE to see the article.

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
Gratz =)

...but you guys should know that you are the N

Last edited:

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
I knew that already, just another feather in your cap Mr W.

Last edited:

omarfw

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2009
Here Be Dragons
www.last.fm
i'm not sure garrys mod should be at the top but okay. it's better then counter strike being at the top. counter strike has changed gaming sure, but not for the better.

omarfw

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2009
Here Be Dragons
www.last.fm
Defence of the Ancients.

it's the most played mod for warcraft 3. but it isn't that great so im not surprised. dota players are of the cult kind who only play dota and dota only.

also while i love MTA, i think san andreas multiplayer should up there instead. i guess it's because MTA came first.

Kashash

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 27, 2008
When I saw the page made me think how amazing is that not even a game but a mod made me play this game for 4 years and not any other game since I discovered RO. It's amazing what a great job TWI did.

RiccardoTheBeAst

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2009
Italy
RO is not perfect, absolutely no, but anyway you are really nice team and RO/KF are pretty good. I think that you deserved this 3rd place.

Congrats. ;)

omarfw

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2009
Here Be Dragons
www.last.fm
LOL. I dont like CS either, but without CS many players would not know today what a mod is... :rolleyes:

i disagree, UT99 and quake 3 arena came along before CS and those were modded very heavily.

i think the only change there would be if CS and CS:S never existed is that there would be less strafe crazy KF players. lol