Tripwire Interactive is recruiting!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Tripwire Interactive is recruiting!

TRIPWIRE INTERACTIVE IS RECRUITING

As the title says, TWI is now recruiting. At this time, we are looking for talented programmers. These will be to work on site in our offices in Roswell, GA. The two posts we are looking to fill are for a Senior Programmer and a Senior AI Programmer. So, if you think you have the talent, skills, committment and the right attitude then click on the TWI logo above to take a look at the details!

LemoN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 26, 2006
Prussotroll's Bridge
'quote'
Tripwire Interactive currently has an opening for a Senior Artificial Intelligence programmer. This programmer will be working on the character and vehicle AI for upcoming PC and next generation console projects.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

edit HAH first :D

z4o

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 25, 2006
lol wish i knew anything about programming, i live right near roswell

FYROM

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Georgia Tech
You should try advertising at Georgia Tech. Hundreds of Computer Science B.A.s and M.A.s graduating every year, and a lot are looking at getting into game design. Plus, they're all already in the Roswell area. You might even be able to get some intern programmers through GT's co-op program.

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
You should try advertising at Georgia Tech. Hundreds of Computer Science B.A.s and M.A.s graduating every year, and a lot are looking at getting into game design. Plus, they're all already in the Roswell area. You might even be able to get some intern programmers through GT's co-op program.

We're not really looking for entry level poeple at this time. We're looking for some highly experienced veterans.

Bhaal

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2006
An AI programmer, eh? Well that's interesting. Who wrote the employment page?

"Poised to surpass this success for their next generation project Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry."

Despite being true, that sentence made me chuckle a bit.

melipone

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 22, 2006
Does this mean they're planing to have a single player campaign in the next game? I doubt they would want to hire someone otherwise because bots aren't exactly important for a multi player game

Boogerhead

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 16, 2006
For a good introduction to the Atlanta suburbs, check out Tom Wolfe's "A Man in Full." Boy, did he nail Cherokee County on that ... =)

Good luck, Tripwire!

/veteran of Cartersville, Woodstock and Griffin
//contemplated WWII bolt-action rifle for the ex-wife there

Greasemonkey

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 30, 2005
Georgia Tech
Well damn! I live in Roswell, GA. Unfortunately I'm studying Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech... not Computer Science.... don't think I'd be much use :eek:

Werner

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
And, and, a Finnish bass player so that every time you score a kill you'll hear a bass solo. I think this happened a lot in WWII, a must-be addition for the sake of realism!