• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire Community Survey Discussion and Feedback

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    We are trailing something new this year, a survey from the community team to help us get a better read on you the players and how you feel about Tripwire and our games in a more general sense (as opposed to the specific topic surveys the various teams put out when they feel they need more information on a subject). We've got a prototype of this survey up now, and if you have thoughts or feedback on it, let us know here!

Haven't seen the survey yet? Go here!

Reactions: RXAD007
    Some of the skins in steam inventory,border color still confused.Like bluefire ak12 or witch hunter pack.And some skins cant be traded,In P90 and deagle jaeger packs,i like the precious skin only and dont want the battle-scared stuff show in my inventory,but this cant be traded to my friends,why? Also,forster`s favourite skins pack and Santa`s Helper outfit DLC,they have the same problem too.
    PLZ fix it. I am a obsessive ,Every time i open my inventory then get more and more uncomfortable.

Upvote 0
    We are trailing something new this year, a survey from the community team to help us get a better read on you the players and how you feel about Tripwire and our games in a more general sense (as opposed to the specific topic surveys the various teams put out when they feel they need more information on a subject). We've got a prototype of this survey up now, and if you have thoughts or feedback on it, let us know here!

I really dont like actually kf2, first "robot's", every community sayed "we dont want this"...u dont care
    Secondly downgrades

Upvote 0

maybe the worst thing I've been facing is to find players or matches, the match system should have the option '' any '' for difficulty and region, should also have the choice of the difficulty and the region you don't want to look for, that should solve the problem of not finding matches, it would be incredible. another problem I have been having is survival of the classes, some of them die very easily or have very little use in short-distance combat, this in my conviction with the game has at least 3 problems, first of them is incredible as it seems the speed of movement , the classes that most have this attribute have the greatest chance of surviving, as a doctor, gunman or fighter, i think the mobs need some speed nerf; second, we have the amount of life that is healed, classes like doctor and survivor are extremely stronger because of the cure, I don't think it should be nerfed, but the perks of the others should be adapted for greater survival, some like more shield or more 5 points of life healed, i think every perk should have adds to shield or cure; in third and maybe the thing that made me give up playing the most, the extreme difficulty of leveling up in the game, some classes like a demolisher that is difficult to survive because it has no defense perk is the easiest class to die but the class with the high dps and even so it takes days of intense gameplay for that, some classes I played a very lot and I haven't reached 25 yet, this is extremely bad, i think this is not necessary, its more fine adds more prestige levels and favor the leveling up

Upvote 0
    Hey, thanks for reading my input, Tripwire & Co. :D

So, I haven't played many Tripwire Interactive games.

I've played:
    Killing Floor 1 & 2
    The Ball (pretty cool for its time)

I've heard good things about Red Orchestra, back in the day.

In a general way I absolutely loved the games that I've played, but first they had to appeal to me. I feel Tripwire & Co. needs to understand the gaming culture climate and find a medium on what players want to play, and developers want to make. For example, Road Redemption looks awesome, but doesn't look like there's many players playing.

------------------
    (HERE LIE SPECIFICS THAT AREN'T REQUESTED):
    Killing Floor 2:
    Killing Floor 2 needs endless, and/or interesting maps.
    Make Hell on Earth a little easier. Too many groups uhhh "suck" :D

Killing floor 2 Versus modes:
    Add more incentive to play versus, or perhaps make a different game altogether? Not sure if player interest's there.
    ------------------------------------
    Wish Tripwire & Co. a healthy financial future.

-Your PuffDaddy

Upvote 0
    This game seems dying, my favorite servers were goes less players and less.

Something went wrong cause they quit this game.

Maybe:

1. Same boring zeds, although new boss is there, but the big guy Scrake and Fleshpound still has no new friend. Would like to see...... duel chainsaw Scrake? or animal zeds?

2. No new official map made by Tripwire team, many Community maps in a row......they are played as they being workshop maps over again......... no new taste.

3. Hell On Earth still not enough.....
    Need a new difficulty that majorly made for aim pro player.
    Make Zed move very faster and attack more rapidly.

4. In fact NRG weapons are good, but the appearance just copy and paste the skin on existed weapon model make me feel nothing new.

Reactions: missing_trigger
    Upvote 0
    Also , I really want Versus Game mode become a standalone KF2 PvP game. Your team did killing floor 2 incursion , I think you can do it.

Pure KF2 PvP game can have entirely different environment and setting to suit the PvP experience.

Example :
    1. No levels difference. Just like Left4Dead2, human has no levels.

2. New prestige system, players gain or lose points from win or lose a match, PvP prestige change matchmaking to match a player that has similar prestige.

3. Entirely different weapon Clip size, switch speed, reload speed, weapon damage, weapon weight that never be the same in PvE game.

4. Every class's perk become entirely different to PvE game, it's a brand new Perks in the PvP game.

5. NPC in this PvP behave differently.

Advantage of standalone PvP game = you can change everything and it won't change PvE experience.

Upvote 0
    Hey guys just wanted to make mention that I noticed Road Redemption wasn't on that survey and wanted to chime in on that particular game.

I think that game is awesome but the support for the game has been extremely poor. Say what you will but I definitely helped sell more than few copies of the game because most people who would interested didn't know it existed and all of them loved it. The forums just ended up becoming frustrating to use because there would be long periods of silence of anybody who can provide answers. That brings me to my next points.

The game has seen some substantial updates that added Campaign++, gameplay and graphical updates/changes, bug fixes, new characters, etc. on PC and that's disappointing as issues still persist on the console ports on top of not getting these huge updates. I get the game might have sold poorly but its also on your marketing team failing to advertise this game because people I know that put onto this game love it too. Please show Road Redemption more love than what you have shown. This game is a solid 9 but it would be nice to see the new content support and fixes to these persistent bugs across all versions.

Upvote 0