• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tried to play tank... 3 Game killing Bugs to report

SingeDebile

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 23, 2006
These are the three attempts to spawn and play as a tank Crewman after freshly joining the server

1st
spawned outside the tank.. the tank HUD was still there but all I could do was walk around next to the other tanks at spawn ...typed suicide in the console

2nd
spawned in the tank started driving after I was told by my overtalkative crewman "the tank is fine" Viewpoint was transported halfway accross the map, the hud was gone, but judging by the chat messeges they were still following my orders in the tank ...typed suicide in the console and mashed the scuttle button a few times

3rd
attempt and the countdown to spawn just kept going forever... gave up on driving a tank and picked infantryman... when I spawned the tank that I am assuming was mine before was visible at any distance and through walls etc.. (what was left of the burning hulk)

+ 1 on 3rd. Sometimes the spawntimer just keeps going and going and I never seem to spawn in the tank. Even though the tank was not even locked. Sometimes i did spawn at about 4th time the timer went to 0.

Anyway, the tanks, the tank gameplay, tanks and squads, tanks and bugs have so many stuff to be fixed/made better that I should write a new topic about the Tanking - What is wrong with it atm.

Upvote 0