• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Trader opens before first wave?

A Civil Engineer

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
New York
Ok, so tonight has been weird for me when it comes to joining servers. First off, when I join a sever, the menu thing that usually shows with the "select perk" and "ready" buttons, does not show up until about 5 seconds later. Second, when I do pick one, I can not change it because when I press the Esc key, instead of showing what my stats are for each perk like how it usually does, it just shows all players on the server and on the right side it says the webadmin. This is frustrating because now, I can not decide to switch perks while waiting to spawn. And finaly, the third thing that I noticed today, was that when I joined a server that was just starting, the difficulty was "Novice", which isnt a difficulty, and during the break before the first wave, the trader was open for a full minute.

So, is this just happening to me, or whats going on here?

As for the issue with connecting as a level 0 and what not, I found out that I changed my "internet connection" type. Fixing it, made it work just fine, but Ive still crashed twice. Ive got to remind myself to copy the text though. As for the extra trader time, its when Im with a friend of mine and Im playing on her server, but its whitelisted, so IDK.

Upvote 0