• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Toxic Players

Funny enough I've had the opposite experience. Most of the guys I play with (pub servers) work very well, are courteous, and share dosh where possible. My worst experience (last night actually) was where two guys couldn't STFU. Thankfully we have the mute buttons. They played very well though. luck of the draw i guess.

Upvote 0
YoYoBatty;n2294214 said:
I'm just about to refund this game.

I've seriously had it with the amount of toxic players that exist in this game.

I was playing a game of burning paris, suicidal, and this one guy kept on welding doors and blocking people from getting to the trader.

Guess what, they vote several times trying to kick him and nothing happens, so I typed "grief will not be tolerated" and guess what happens...
they kick me out of the game. For calling out toxic and anti-social habits of another player and simply playing the game I was kicked out by a bunch of furry loving ****s. Give me a break.

If you've played the game enough to be angry at it, you probably can't get a refund.

Upvote 0