Tool tip text far too small on tv. Xbox One X.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

mickey2002

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2020
Was hoping not to pick fault so quickly, post has just come :) installs and loads the game up and right away I'm like how has no-one noticed how small the font is on these tips when loading for the first ever time :/ (really think I'm in the wrong job, hope the qa on the game itself is all good)

Does seem like a common issue with games today. The outer worlds's tool tips for example at launch well was very bad (microscope needed to read I think lol) wonder why it's becoming a bit of a trend in games released :/

mickey2002

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2020
Set to 4K UHD on XOneX. 43" tv. It is just about readable but it could be a lot easier to read. Not that it matters for me, I'll finish the game 100% tonight.. didn't take long :/ (was max level before finishing the forth area..) 6/10 on story progress. Do think the last two sizes needed to be more apart I was Elder for hardly any time at all (a hour tops). Just my feedback so far.

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
Set to 4K UHD on XOneX. 43" tv. It is just about readable but it could be a lot easier to read. Not that it matters for me, I'll finish the game 100% tonight.. didn't take long :/ (was max level before finishing the forth area..) 6/10 on story progress. Do think the last two sizes needed to be more apart I was Elder for hardly any time at all (a hour tops). Just my feedback so far.
Thank you for the additional details.