• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Too many crates.

ashewolfy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2020
I don't know what's happening, but yesterday, after playing some matches and promote my medic and my demolitionist, I earned 8 vault crates at once. Sometimes I note that I earn, out of nowhere, 3 crates, one crates at once. There's something to do with a bug? Some weeks ago I earned a lot of crates but none of them appear on my Inventory.

You can reach out to support to have your account looked at. The game double checks how many crates a player has earned more often, making sure to grant any that the player is missing, and not granting one if the earned vs received count doesn't check out.

An example case for being over granted would be a user who currently has received 12 crates, but only eared 8. The game will not grant additional crates until they have earned another 4 crates. Continued play and earned rewards will continue to be counted and crates should start being granted when the earned/granted match.

Upvote 0