• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Too bad this is only for BF3... For now.

If i want to play a game where i get shot with a paintball marker i will go play Paintball, and stuff like this i hate, its just as much bullsh*t as the Wii, Playstation Move and that motion stuff from the 360. Look at what it has done to the business, has made developers lazy and saturated the market with awful games, i play videogames to have some fun and sit on my *ss at the same time after a long work day, if i want to be active i will go to the gym.

Upvote 0
If i want to play a game where i get shot with a paintball marker i will go play Paintball, and stuff like this i hate, its just as much bullsh*t as the Wii, Playstation Move and that motion stuff from the 360. Look at what it has done to the business, has made developers lazy and saturated the market with awful games, i play videogames to have some fun and sit on my *ss at the same time after a long work day, if i want to be active i will go to the gym.

Upvote 0
+1 Same idea going on here. While a "cool" thing to have, I'm sure I would never use it for anything competitive. Especially since the game isn't designed for it.

Upvote 0
already preordered it.
another mortgage on my house, but oh well...

You are joking right???

I mean how much it cost,the stage + the huge rounded monitors jesus,not worth it men,not worth it,you will never be effective player like that + trying to run all the time....How will you fly a chooper,jet...or drive vehicles?....

IDK as much as it looks impressive still a no go for millions of people,again what was the price for everything 20.000-30.000 dollars?

Upvote 0
Call me when we can plug our brains into a game and actually be transported into the game world. I'm not willing to actually run to play a game. Talk about running a game. (Sorry for that last sentence, my sincerest apology.)

In that future... you can keep your shooters and war games. The first program I'll buy will be "Rashida Jones Love Simulator" :cool:

Upvote 0