• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Too bad this is only for BF3... For now.

AmazingMilto

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2011
England
I have the wierdest boner right now

But seriously, that is truly amazing, seems virtual reality isn't so far away after all!

Sgt.NightFire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 26, 2006
If i want to play a game where i get shot with a paintball marker i will go play Paintball, and stuff like this i hate, its just as much bullsh*t as the Wii, Playstation Move and that motion stuff from the 360. Look at what it has done to the business, has made developers lazy and saturated the market with awful games, i play videogames to have some fun and sit on my *ss at the same time after a long work day, if i want to be active i will go to the gym.

RojaNNation

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2011
Los Angeles, California
If i want to play a game where i get shot with a paintball marker i will go play Paintball, and stuff like this i hate, its just as much bullsh*t as the Wii, Playstation Move and that motion stuff from the 360. Look at what it has done to the business, has made developers lazy and saturated the market with awful games, i play videogames to have some fun and sit on my *ss at the same time after a long work day, if i want to be active i will go to the gym.

Westernesse

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 11, 2011
Cool, except I'd remove the paintball guns. They'd turn me into a total camper, just because I usually die 10+ times over the course of a match and an hour of that would start to hurt.

toidi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2006
I hate the gadget show, they get to do all sorts of amazing things like jet powered mountain bikes and now this. Their job is second only to hugh hefner's.

There is no justice in the world :(

Titulus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 11, 2011
+1 Same idea going on here. While a "cool" thing to have, I'm sure I would never use it for anything competitive. Especially since the game isn't designed for it.

SolitarioSoldat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2010
USA,Tampa,Florida
already preordered it.
another mortgage on my house, but oh well...
You are joking right???

I mean how much it cost,the stage + the huge rounded monitors jesus,not worth it men,not worth it,you will never be effective player like that + trying to run all the time....How will you fly a chooper,jet...or drive vehicles?....

IDK as much as it looks impressive still a no go for millions of people,again what was the price for everything 20.000-30.000 dollars?

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
I'm guessing it looks a lot cooler than it actually feels.

Until we can actually tap into the brain or create a Star trek like holodeck it's all just gimmickry IMO.

Colt .45 killer

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2006
gimmickery yes nox, but I can imagine the effects of surpressing fire with an MG 42 firing 1200 Rnds per minute would be VERY real using that and RO2. ( when we get the mg 42 that is ). Providing those paintball markers can spit at 1200 rpm.

:D

Examiner2

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 10, 2011
Call me when we can plug our brains into a game and actually be transported into the game world. I'm not willing to actually run to play a game. Talk about running a game. (Sorry for that last sentence, my sincerest apology.)

Moyako

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2008
Venezuela
www.xfire.com
Call me when we can plug our brains into a game and actually be transported into the game world. I'm not willing to actually run to play a game. Talk about running a game. (Sorry for that last sentence, my sincerest apology.)
In that future... you can keep your shooters and war games. The first program I'll buy will be "Rashida Jones Love Simulator" :cool: