Tomorrow for 24 hours Red Orchestra 2 will be Free

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

>F|R< Sarcinelli

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2007
ES - Brasil
OK so I got my copy ... 4 in my library what are the differences from them all. Also do I have to download/ install to keep them ...?

It's all very confusing.

Do I have to fully download it to keep the game or I still get it if I just start the downloading process?

Do I have to run it at least once inside the 24h period or I'll get it anyway if I just finish the download/install but do not execute/run/enter the game?

morticore

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 13, 2012
Łęczyca, Poland
In every past "grab free game today" event (Portal, L4D2) just adding title to your steam library was enough. To be sure just start download but I believe this is not obligatory.

>F|R< Sarcinelli

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2007
ES - Brasil
In every past "grab free game today" event (Portal, L4D2) just adding title to your steam library was enough. To be sure just start download but I believe this is not obligatory.

I know but the problem is the wording on the announcement, it's just weird:

"If you don’t install, it goes back to its regular price and you miss out!"

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
I really get the impression that you must at least start downloading it during this time period, NOT just add it to your library to download months from now for free...

i8pptu

Apr 25, 2011
I really get the impression that you must at least start downloading it during this time period, NOT just add it to your library to download months from now for free...

Ya, I think the game is automatically in the library and you have to dl it.

Shadegrown

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2013
Finland

I also got that impression on the wording of the L4D2, but in the end it was enough just to click the button to get it added to your Steam library. I didn't install it back then and it's still there.