To save dissappointment & ranting

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stahlgeist

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
And what about this

Spoiler!

And what about about?

At the end of the day, you should still get about 2 weeks with the beta like we've planned since we announced the DDE.

Srinidhalaya

Jan 20, 2011
Again with your flawed logic?
French website only said what Wilson told them, period.
Don't act like you were right.

My logic is actually spot on. They have not confirmed they will announce it a day early, infact they confirmed as soon as it is ready it will be released immediatly.

I'll find a link for you, but it will have to wait till after work.

Roardk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 9, 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
My logic is actually spot on. They have not confirmed they will announce it a day early, infact they confirmed as soon as it is ready it will be released immediatly.

I'll find a link for you, but it will have to wait till after work.
ok but don't think it matters my money is on Release tomorrow the 30th august US time should be around midday US so around 19-20:00 european central time

Since there is comments in one of the early videos where they announce it should be out very soon and that is from a Dev this is what he said "Should be out or very close when you watch this video" and that's a video recorded from the german convention around 20-21th

Ossius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 9, 2011
ok but don't think it matters my money is on Release tomorrow the 30th august US time should be around midday US so around 19-20:00 european central time

Since there is comments in one of the early videos where they announce it should be out very soon and that is from a Dev this is what he said "Should be out or very close when you watch this video" and that's a video recorded from the german convention around 20-21th

Actually Alan, (VP of tripwire I think) was wrong when he said that, he jumped the gun Ramm-Jaeger said.

gyps

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
I dont mind when it comes TBH

would just be nice to be told not tommorow so people dont build hopes up

Reactions: Stahlhelmii

Kipz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
I dont mind when it comes TBH

would just be nice to be told not tommorow so people dont build hopes up

Agreed, being told no is better than just waiting. Would stop the beta threads which are already creeping up now.

realninja

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2010
I think its extremely unproffesional on TWI's part to anounce a "possible" release date, its a huge call for dissapointment, ranting and trolling if the date is not fulfilled.
they are trying their best not to release a half assed game prototype i think. (like most others)

Rotaugen2009

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2011
ABOUT 2 weeks = AROUND the 30th of August, as release is 13th of September.

Just, go do something for a while guys. Its only the 29th. :rolleyes:
Come on, everyone knows that "about" and "around" both mean "Absolutely, positively exactly then"... ;)

AmazingMilto

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2011
England
The only way to stop ranting and complaining is to cut off everyones hands. Yes thats right, everyones, even the people who haven't heard of Red Orchestra.

Just to be sure...

neodjr

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 27, 2010
IT'S A BETA! Common, it doesn't have to be perfect... we just want to play the game. I think them postponing the beta release is a load of crap and I'm going to get a refund for the DDE if I don't get at least 2 weeks of beta time. I'm not going to pay extra 15 bucks for like a weeks worth of beta and some dumb unlocks.

Reactions: Hirmuinen

Roardk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 9, 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
I don't complain about any price or beta :) i would pay the same price as many other games for RO2 60 euro so ofc i got the DDE version since it was such a low price

I'm only trying to guess the date for the beta not complaining

Keeps my mind of things and freeesh ;)

Ossius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 9, 2011
IT'S A BETA! Common, it doesn't have to be perfect... we just want to play the game. I think them postponing the beta release is a load of crap and I'm going to get a refund for the DDE if I don't get at least 2 weeks of beta time. I'm not going to pay extra 15 bucks for like a weeks worth of beta and some dumb unlocks.

You say that now...

Reactions: Stahlhelmii
Status
Not open for further replies.